Information about data processing
onlyfy one is part of the extensive XING service operated by New Work SE, which pursues the aim of improving and simplifying users’ working lives with a variety of applications (onlyfy one, as well as the XING social network, kununu, etc.), and creates a more fulfilling working world of work for individuals while boosting the performance of companies. As part of the extensive XING service, onlyfy one is an online platform on which or through which talent and companies meet. On or respectively via onlyfy one, companies can, for example, publish job ads, identify interesting talented individuals (where applicable including from the XING professional network), receive and manage applications, and enter into dialogue with talented individuals and applicants. New Work SE supports this coming together of talented individuals and companies on and via onlyfy one. This takes place through, for example, talented individuals being recommended and displayed in the business customer’s company account, as well as through the generation and provision of recruitment-relevant information and analysis based on data that New Work SE processes in onlyfy one and, where applicable, in other XING applications or outside them.
With regard to interaction within the company account of UROMED Kurt Drews KG, UROMED Kurt Drews KG and New Work SE have shared responsibility pursuant to Article 26 GDPR, as they jointly determine the purposes and means of processing pursuant to Article 4 (7) GDPR. The current version of the agreement on shared responsibility pursuant to Article 26 GDPR, which New Work SE concludes with companies that use onlyfy one, can be viewed here https://www.xing.com/terms/onlyfy-one to gain information on the key aspects of the agreement.
Data processing by New Work SE
Pausing your online application
You can pause the creation of your online application at any time and continue at a later point. Cookies are used for this purpose. The data you provide to create the user account, as well as any uploaded documents, are recorded in the company account of UROMED Kurt Drews KG in onlyfy one. The data remains recorded even if an application is paused and/or not completed. In this case, your application is flagged as incomplete and the data remains visible to UROMED Kurt Drews KG only.
Visibility of your data
The data you have provided as part of the online application can be read, edited, or updated in your candidate profile at any time.
Notes on the special functions of onlyfy one
If the calendar function is used, your data is processed during and for the purpose of setting appointments within the application process. The legal basis is Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR. The calendar function is provided by an IT service provider (Cronofy Ltd., United Kingdom). The United Kingdom is classified as a secure third country based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission. Further information on data protection at Cronofy is available here: https://www.cronofy.com/gdpr/ and https://docs.cronofy.com/policies/privacy-notice/
If you use the apply using the WhatsApp function, your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, forms the legal basis for communication (Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR). When applying via WhatsApp, all required applicant information is requested during a WhatsApp chat. The data is then sent directly to onlyfy one through a service provider, and is processed further there as part of and for the purpose of the normal application process.
The apply via WhatsApp function is provided by an IT service provider (PitchYou) that can gain access to your data for this purpose. More information is available here: https://www.pitchyou.de/en/pitchyou-gdpr.
Please note that you use your personal WhatsApp account for applications, and therefore we cannot rule out that messages will be transferred, to the USA in particular. The USA is currently considered an insecure third country, which means that it may not be able to guarantee EU data protection standards. Sending the application may involve certain data protection risks (e.g. unauthorised access to your data by US security agencies). However, the sent and received messages are encrypted end-to-end.
WhatsApp data protection information, such as its processing or exercising of data protection rights with regard to WhatsApp is available here: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/privacy-policy-eea.
If you want to withdraw consent, please contact email@example.com
This document is for informational purposes only. The legally binding version is always the German version of this document. Prescreen International GmbH, Mariahilfer Straße 17, 1060 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as “Prescreen”) offers the e-recruiting system “Prescreen” on the *.jobbase.io domain (hereinafter referred to as “jobbase.io”), where companies can advertise job vacancies and receive and manage applications. Within the framework of these activities, Prescreen processes personal data on behalf of and for the purposes of the company that you wish to contact with regard to your application. In terms of data protection legislation, that company is designated as a controller within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Prescreen acts in this relationship as a processor within the meaning of Art. 4 (8) GDPR. The protection and confidentiality of your data are of particular importance to Prescreen. Of course, your data are processed exclusively in accordance with the relevant data protection provisions, in particular the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG), the Austrian Telecommunications Act (TKG), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). This Data Protection Policy also meets all of the statutory requirements that will become mandatory with the enactment of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR comes into force on 25 May 2018. Under no circumstances will Prescreen transmit your personal details to third parties for advertising, marketing or other purposes without authorisation. If you have any questions about this Data Protection Policy, you can contact the company responsible or Prescreen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are personal data?
Personal data are considered to be all information that allows conclusions to be drawn about your personal or material circumstances, or from which it is possible to identify you.
- What data are collected?
- For the automated processing of your application, the following data are collected and processed:
- first name, surname, email address and, as necessary, address/location, date of birth, title, telephone number, nationality
- Additional questions depending on the respective job vacancy (e.g. driving licence)
- CV, in particular information about professional experience and training
- Skills (e.g. Photoshop, MS Office)
- Application photo
- Qualifications, awards and linguistic skills
- Covering letter
- Any files and documents that you upload
- We store the written electronic communication that takes place between you and the company to which you are applying. In addition, we process comments and assessments that are written about you in the course of your application process.
- To allow us to adapt our services to your needs in future and facilitate easy use of our website, we record statistical information about your surfing behaviour on our website (e.g. the areas of the website you click on or the times when you log in). This data may be recorded for the purposes of support or service optimisation and viewed at any time by the Prescreen administrator, as required.
- Purpose of data collection
Prescreen processes and uses the personal data collected to provide Prescreen services, for the purposes of registration on the companies’ websites, and for the purposes of sharing information between applicants and companies. We wish to draw your attention to the fact that for the purposes of direct advertising we will send you electronic messages about new job offers from companies to which you have previously applied. On behalf of those companies, we process your name, your email address and the data that you entered on your previous application. You can object to receiving these messages at any time by emailing the company concerned or Prescreen at email@example.com.
- What are cookies?
- Prescreen uses “cookies” to operate its website. These are used to make our website content more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. “Session cookies” are deleted as soon as you leave our website. In contrast, permanent cookies (e.g. to enable you to return to the application process at a later stage) remain on your computer’s hard drive until they are deleted by your browser. You can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser software accordingly. Please note, however, that in this case some functions of Prescreen may not be available to you to their full extent.
- Below is a list of the cookies used:
|PHPSESSID||Session Cookie||Function||This cookie is used to identify the user during his/her use of Prescreen. The cookie is essential for the website to function properly. The cookie ceases to be valid once the browser is closed.||jobbase.io|
|REMEMBERME||Persistent Cookie||Function||This cookie is used to restore a session that has timed out. The cookie ceases to be valid after two weeks.||jobbase.io|
- Are data transferred to or collected by third parties?
Data collected within the context of your application are not published or forwarded without authorisation, i.e. without your consent, to third parties. Apart from our employees who process your data in the course of providing our services, we transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Companies with which contact is to be made in the context of your application process.
- Sub-contracted processors acting as IT service providers help us provide our services and in the context of hosting services. They have registered offices in Austria and Germany. If other processors are commissioned with maintenance work, those processors may gain access to your data in the course of their work. In such cases, Prescreen undertakes to oblige them contractually to comply with the applicable data protection provisions and with the provisions regarding data protection and confidentiality under this Agreement.
- Prescreen may be legally obliged to disclose your data if the data are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of the customer in respect of the authorities.
If Prescreen wishes to use your data in a way that goes beyond that described above, Prescreen will first obtain your express consent.
- Storage periods
- Personal data of rejected applicants are stored for a maximum of six months, starting from the date of rejection of the application. If you prefer a longer storage period for your application process (to continue your application at a later date, for example), we request that you adjust the settings accordingly when you register.
- Longer storage periods may also result from the fact that the data are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in respect of the authorities or if statutory storage periods apply. The data will be stored as long as necessary to fulfil these purposes.
- Your rights with regard to stored data
- You have the right to free information about the personal data about you that we process, as well as the right to correct and erase data, to limit data processing, and the right to data transferability. If you wish to assert these rights or obtain further information about them, please send an email to the relevant company or Prescreen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a matter of principle, our Data Protection Policy and our responsibility and liability in this connection does not cover websites of third-party providers to which we provide links or to which you are forwarded. We are also not responsible for subsequent data processing by the operators of those websites in such cases.
- Withdrawal option
- You may at any time withdraw any consent you may have given as required by data protection law, with effect from that point forward. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw, please send an email to the relevant company or Prescreen at email@example.com.
- Validity of the Agreement (severability clause)
The legal inadmissibility, ineffectiveness, invalidity or unenforceability of parts of these data protection provisions and conditions of use does not affect the effectiveness and validity of the remaining provisions.
- Complaints to the data protection authorities
If you believe that we are processing your data in contravention of applicable legal regulations, you can make a complaint to the Austrian data protection authorities or other responsible supervisory authority (in particular in the member state of your place of residence or work).
- Contact details of the controller company under data protection legislation
Name: Compliant Digital / Jamie Crookes
Phone: +49 5254 -9478021